Pages

Friday, 30 June 2017

Wednesday and the Words

In July the Words for Wednesday will be here.  Just like old times lol.  If, perchance, I run into computer problems (and this miserable thing is acting up) not to worry, I have already pre scheduled the prompts (and then went back and wrote my stories and pre scheduled those as well) so the game will continue.  I hope everyone joins in.  If you are just thinking about joining us..remember...the words are just there to inspire.  There are no rules and no requirements other than sharing your attempt with the rest of us either by leaving your work in comments or letting us know you have posted on your own blog.  This is a great and supportive group of people.  Thanks to EC for her dedication to the cause, she just wrapped up June in style and has the rest of us organised to take our turns.

6 comments:

  1. I'm tempted Delores, just have to make sure I get it right first, you list the words for July, then we write a post using the weekly words, then leave you a comment to let you know that I have joined in? and the posts go up on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got it...except...it's not necessary to actually use the words in the piece you have written....you can just let the words inspire you and go from there. The whole idea is to just write....poetry, prose, fiction, non fiction, whatever you like at any point in the week, not necessarily on a Wednesday. It would be great if you could join in......no rules, just fun.

      Delete
  2. I am super impressed (and unsurprised) at your organisation. I do the posts a day or so in advance and don't even think about creating anything from the prompts till after the post has gone up. Muddling along in this as in most other things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in fear that this miserable widget will up and die on me...thus, I work ahead.

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to the words and really, really hope your computer decides to keep playing.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to know someone else is out there. Please leave me a comment...pretty please.