This week the prompts are:
a phrase or saying....'back to the drawing board'
Okay......here we go
- Pillowed on clouds the master sat,
- his countenance looked mighty flat.
- I've tweaked and nudged 'til I am tired
- these creatures appear to be hard wired
- to disappoint
- he turned to his assistant Janet
- "what can we do about this planet?"
- I'm ready to pull out my hair
- as I watch them running about down there."
- And from her (slightly smaller) cloud
- assistant Janet said out loud
- "blow it up"
- with a hopeful look
- as she made an entry in her book.
- Ah but the master had a soft spot
- for his experimental hot spot.
- "No," he said with determination
- "I will previal over this odd nation
- of misfits."
- "DACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD JANET"
- he roared.
I sure hope he doesn't give up on us.