It's Sunday, a time for quiet reflection.
So far I've ruminated on and come to decisions on the following:
1. I like Williams quesadilla.
2. I don't know how long you can safely store eggs in the fridge (hen eggs that is) but I'm pretty sure mine have exceeded their 'best before' date.
3. The grass needs cutting.
4. I need to dust.
5. The laundry is getting away from me.
6. I enjoyed my visit with the birds at the pet store but I wouldn't want to clean up after one.
7. It's time to open the doors and windows and 'blow the stink out' as my Mom used to say.
Not bad, considering it's just barely noon. A whole half a day yet to ponder, quietly. Come to any useful conclusions yourself today?