Pages

Wednesday, 22 March 2017

Using Wednesday's Words

River has provided us with the words this week.  You can find her in my sidebar at Drifting Through Life.  Join in with us...
the words are kitchen, multiple, facility, wing, gourmet, straight, pancake, flipping, condensed, decent, apart, weak


Here goes...

"It's a decent enough facility Karen.  I don't know what your problem is.?
"Well let me condense the facts for you Kevin.  The kitchen would be fine if pancake flipping was your game.  It definitely is NOT a gourmet set up and the banks of multiple deep fat fryers is a greasy spoon heaven.  In my considered opinion this kitchen, this entire facility, is definitely not the quality a top chef like myself has come to expect.   I'm going straight to management and complain."
"We're not allowed in that wing of the building Karen and frankly, I'm feeling too weak to get that far."  Josh sighed.  "They keep us apart from management.  Oh..here...let me help you sit down.  These straight jackets make it difficult."



Thanks River, that was fun,.

11 comments:

  1. Big smiles. I was waiting for the twist in the end - and you didn't disappoint. You never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a warped and twisted mind. Those who should know have told me so.

      Delete
  2. Nice twist at the end, I wasn't expecting that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, you certainly know how to twist the ending in a Hitchcock way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have done it again. I am laughing and laughing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone needs a good laugh first thing in the day.

      Delete
  5. Hahaha! I wondered what was coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehehehe! Good one, Ms Mumbles! :)

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to know someone else is out there. Please leave me a comment...pretty please.