Pages

Sunday, 15 January 2017

January 15

It's January 15 2017.  I am now going to put on my 'old farts' hat and line up with the other oldies while we shout things like, "It's the middle of January ALREADY?" and "Where has the time gone?" and my personal favourite, "Seems like Christmas was just yesterday and here it is, January 15, ALREADY.".  
Yes, we always speak in capital letters and yes, we never get tired of telling the young ones how quickly time flies as you age....never forgetting to say, "Just you wait and see." for good measure.
Happy January 15 everyone.  Gosh, I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.  Seems like only yesterday it was Christmas.  Is it really the middle of January ALREADY?

13 comments:

  1. Yes it is. And there are already easter eggs and hot cross buns in the shops. Which strikes me as WRONG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know that eggs once cost only a dime:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can remember Mom buying bread at the door for about twelve cents a loaf.

      Delete
  3. I was thinking those exact thoughts just this morning! One minute I was waiting for Christmas to come and be gone, and now I have to start the next round of birthday cards already (*~*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm half way through 2017 booking appointments already.

      Delete
  4. How did you know I was thinking that!!!
    LOL!

    Our shops are getting lots of Valentines Cards and gifts on display and yes the Easter Eggs too.
    Time goes on ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got my hat on; where's the line? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're waving at you. Can you see us? Over here!!!

      Delete
  6. Hey Delores,

    January 16, over here. Time zones and hey, Happy Valentine's Day! :)

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Already 17th here as I read this...so we're racing ahead of you1 lol

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to know someone else is out there. Please leave me a comment...pretty please.