Pages

Wednesday, 16 November 2016

And Now....

 And now the OFFICIAL Words for Wednesday..... from    Carolyn McBride

starship, life, coma, fiction, unicorns, dogs, stroke and award. 

It's possible that this latest award winning piece of fiction is actually a stroke of genius spawned from a life time of living in a blue and purple bedroom decorated with unicorns, starships, dogs, kittens, flowers and all things adorable.  That room was enough to put Atilla the Hun into a sugar coma it was so darn sweet.

3 comments:

  1. Big smiles.
    And it reminds me of the old joke: What do Winnie the Pooh and Attila the Hun have in common? Their middle name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! It put a huge smile on my face.
    That really is great, you are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm smiling too ...
    Well done

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to know someone else is out there. Please leave me a comment...pretty please.