Pages

Tuesday, 11 October 2016

Will You or Won't You?

Some of you may have noticed that when I run out of ideas I turn to the 'special days' calendar for help....so....here we are again, clueless in Guelph.  Since I seem to have a fear of having nothing to write about it is only appropriate that today is "Face Your Fears Day".
If I took time to tell you all my fears the time it would take would only be exceeded by the amount of space required to write them all down:  heights, flying, water, snakes, bats, speaking in public..... the list could go on forever.  Will I "Face My Fears" today?   Nope!  How about you?

3 comments:

  1. I am in favour of 'run away from fears' day. Which is most days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fear scorpions. I know they have a purpose but if they surprise me, they have no chance. I am like the cartoon lady who jumps into a chair screaming over seeing a mouse. Hubby has often commented he could chase me off the place with a scorpion...I agree.

    Keeping a balance in nature is important to all.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a lot of fears, meeting new people for the first time would have to be the one thing I really don't like doing, anything else is a minor annoyance.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to know someone else is out there. Please leave me a comment...pretty please.