Pages

Saturday, 3 September 2016

It's Good To Be Back

I think I can safely say I'm back now.  Back in the groove posting every day, back to the anticipation when I log in to see if I have any commenters. (for after all, what is the point of posting if no one comments?)
I blogged for about seven years: thefeatherednest and then Under The Porch Light, and then, one day I just deleted everything and went away from blogging.  It's been about six months I guess....at about the halfway mark I made a half hearted attempt to start again but it just wasn't the right time.
In the past few weeks I started thinking about it again, wondering what my old friends were up to, taking a peek at their blogs.  I couldn't comment at that time because I had also deleted my google account.  A few days ago I found myself  back on blogspot.com setting up a blog.  It was time.  I was ready.
It's good to be back.

4 comments:

  1. It is truly lovely to have you back. You have been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delores! I am so happy you visited my blog. Following, and looking forward to the pleasure of your renewed company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Delores,

    Wow, now I realise who has set up this blog. I am so pleased to see you return to the world of blogging. I also want to thank you for your kind emails and your supportive comments on my latest posts.

    Have a nice, long weekend, eh.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's folks like all of you that make the blog world such a lovely place.

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to know someone else is out there. Please leave me a comment...pretty please.