Pages

Sunday, 4 September 2016

Already?

I've had to pick up a 2017 weekly planner...yes, already.
Appointments are starting to pile up in the new year.  Eyes, ears, teeth, blood work....if you can think of it we probably have it.


On a far more interesting note:

Do you like tea biscuits?

2 cups unbleached flour
4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cut oil
1 cut milk

now.....add in 1 tsp cinnamon
2 tbsp sugar and a handful of raisins...maybe even half a pinch of cloves..  bake at 425 for 12 minutes.
This tastes just like raisin bread.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think either of us have any appointments for the new year. Yet.
    Your biscuits sound good, but I am staying away from such things at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Delores,

    Good grief, appointments already lined up for 2017! I'd like to make an appointment with Justin Trudeau for the New Year. I have a few things I'd like to tell him!

    Yes, I'd love a tea biscuit.

    Have a peaceful, Labour Day, Monday, eh!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to know someone else is out there. Please leave me a comment...pretty please.